- This event has passed.
21 Flood Fund
August 2, 2021 @ 9:00 am - August 6, 2021 @ 12:00 pmFree
The City of Titusville and Crawford County have each contributed $25,000, for a total of $50,000 toward a relief fund for victims of the July flood in Titusville. The Titusville Redevelopment Authority will be administering the 21 Flood Fund Program.
The funds from the county are income based and will require the recipient to bring a copy of their latest tax return, the money from the city is not income based.
Who is eligible?
Individuals in the City of Titusville, including homeowners, tenants, landlords and business owners who have had expenses as a direct result of the flood.
What is eligible?
Reimbursements of up to $500 for costs association with the flood for necessities, such as replacements for destroyed appliances (washers, dryers, water heaters, furnaces etc.) or costs of clean up and clean up equipment such as pumps. Other expenses not listed may apply. This will be a onetime payment to individuals and business owners.
How do I apply?
Come to Towne Square Conference Room on the second floor at 110 W. Spring Street August 2nd through August 6th from 9:00 am. To 12:00 am.
What do I bring?
- Invoices from expenses occurred because of the flood
- A copy of your latest income tax return
- Any pictures you may have of the damage
How will I receive my grant?
- You will fill out a short form information, such as name, address, phone, email, address where damages took place and a short narrative describing the damages
- If eligible, you will receive a check at the end of your interview
- August 2, 2021 @ 9:00 am
- August 6, 2021 @ 12:00 pm